1. Drain 1 can of chickpeas in water. (Make sure its not salted water)
2. Reduce in a pan on a low heat until the mixture has reduced by half.
3. Allow the mixture to cool and then store in the fridge overnight.
4. Using a whisk and bowl or kitchen aid, whip the mixture and cream of tartar until the mix has triple and has the same look and feel of whipped egg whites.
5. Slowly add the sugar 1tsp at a time. Keep adding until all the sugar is added and the mixture becomes glossy and thick.
6. Now you can either spoon it over a freshly baked vegan brownie, or pipe and bake it for meringue kisses!
Do you want to learn how to make other delicious Vegan recipes that are sure to wow your friends and family? Try our Vegan Cookery Class!