- 1 kg of Back Ribs
- Dry Rub
- BBQ Sauce
- Chilli, chopped
- Spring onions
1. Remove membrane and sinew from the ribs.
2. Rub both sides of the ribs with the dry rub. See below recipe.
3. Wrap ribs in foil creating a parcel
4. Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius and cook for 2 hours.
5. Once cooked brush with BBQ Sauce.
6. Grill on each side for 5 minutes, brushing with more sauce if required
7. Sprinkle with Chopped Red Chilli, Spring Onions and Coriander and Serve.
- 24 Tbsp Ketchup
- Tbsp Water
- 5 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Molasses
- 2 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1. Place all ingredients into a saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer on a medium heat.
3. Allow to reduce.
4. Whisk to combine.
5. Cook on a medium heat for 30-40 minutes until thick.
6. Remove from heat.
Want to learn more about how to do a fab BBQ? Why not try our Wild West BBQ class. A must for meat lovers!