• 3 large white onions
• ½ tbsp. fennel seeds
• 4 tbsp. gram flour
• 1 tbsp. turmeric
• ½ tbsp. cumin seeds
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp. salt
1. Finely slice onions and add salt.
2. Crush the fennel and cumin seeds.
3. Add yolks and flour and turmeric and combine.
4. Roll into golf ball sized balls.
5. Deep fry in veg oil at 170°C until golden brown.
6. Drain off any access oil and serve.
Serve with a cooking spicy or spicy chilli sauce.
Do you want to learn how to make these tasty bhajis, delicious biryani, incredible curries, alongside with many other recipes to take home? Book our Indian Street Food class!
Photo credit: Adityakerkar