Summer Minestrone Soup Recipe
- 2 Leeks, finely diced
- 2 heads of Celery, finely diced
- 2 Green Courgettes, finely diced
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 100g Peas
- 100g Broad Beans
- 1 bunch Basil
- 3tbsps Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring the stock to the boil and allow to simmer for ten mins add the garlic ( this will intensify the flavour).
- Add all the vegetables in order of density and cook for three mins in the simmering stock.
- Add the torn basil and olive oil and serve.