Our range of gourmet ready-meals allows you to plan your week and always have lunch or dinner to hand. They reheat in minutes, keep in the fridge for three days, or freeze to enjoy later.
We've spent the last six years teaching people to cook at our cookery school. We can't do that now, so our chefs are cooking for you instead.
All our ingredients are locally sourced and our packaging is sustainable. What’s more, for every 1 in 10 gourmet ready meals ready sold, we'll be donating to feed the vulnerable.
A little more information...
* We change our menus every two weeks.
* You can also include grocery staples & wines as part of your order.
* We’ll deliver to your door on a Monday or Thursday from 4pm onwards- just in time for your dinner! We'll leave the meals in a insulated box if you aren't home.
* We deliver within a 3 miles radius of our venue. Please check the delivery radius here.
* Free delivery is included for orders over £30. Otherwise, the delivery fee is £5.99.
* Free Pickup (contactless) is also available from our venue from 4pm to 7pm, Mondays and Thursdays
Put your feet up and order from us now!
Classic coconut scented laksa noodles with tofu, aromatic lemongrass, tamarind and tender chicken, topped with crunchy beansprouts and green beans.
Your classic oozy Mac n Cheese with slow roasted garlic, toasted pine nuts and melting baby mozzarella - *Vegetarian*
Tender rump beef steak stir fried with black beans, crunchy vegetables and egg noodles in a rich black bean sauce
Stir fried tofu and broccoli with black beans, crunchy vegetables and egg noodles in a rich black bean sauce *Vegetarian*
Slow cooked lamb cooked in fluffy fragrant rice with crispy onions, finished with peas, toasted nigella seeds, almonds and fresh coriander.
Delicious spice-marinated cauliflower cooked in fluffy fragrant rice with crispy onions, finished with peas, toasted nigella seeds, almonds and fresh coriander. *Vegetarian*
Black sesame and panko crusted Portobello mushrooms on a classic katsu curry sauce with crunchy vegetables and rice. *Vegan*
Crunchy on the outside, soft and squidgy on the inside, just like a brownie should be *Vegetarian*
Off-dry prosecco with zesty sherbet and candied fruit flavours.
Light fresh cava with notes of citrus, apple, pear and apricot. Great aperitif