Our range of gourmet ready-meals allows you to plan your week and always have lunch or dinner to hand. They reheat in minutes, keep in the fridge for three days, or freeze to enjoy later.
We've spent the last six years teaching people to cook at our cookery school. We can't do that now, so our chefs are cooking for you instead.
All our ingredients are locally sourced and our packaging is sustainable. What’s more, for every 1 in 10 gourmet ready meals ready sold, we'll be donating to feed the vulnerable.
A little more information...
* You can also include wines as part of your order.
* We’ll deliver to your door on every Thursday from 4pm onwards- just in time for your dinner! We'll leave the meals in a insulated box if you aren't home.
* We deliver within a 3 miles radius of our venue. Please check the delivery radius here.
* Free delivery is included for orders over £30. Otherwise, the delivery fee is £5.99.
* Free Pickup (contactless) is also available from our venue from 4pm to 7pm, on Thursdays
Put your feet up and order from us now!
Thick cut udon noodles stir fried with marinaded chicken thigh, crunchy vegetables, spring onions and toasted sesame oil.
Thick cut udon noodles stir fried with Amai-marinaded tofu, crunchy vegetables, spring onions and toasted sesame oil.
Tender king prawns simmered in a lightly spiced tamarind and coconut sauce with fresh curry leaves and toasted coconut rice.
Our take on Vietnamese Bun Cha – caramelised pork and lemongrass meatballs served with a chilli lime sauce, crunchy pickled radishes and carrots, fluffy rice and crushed peanuts.
Warming spiced tagine with roasted aubergine and chickpeas, harissa spiked mayonnaise and fragrant lemon couscous (Vegan)
Melting beef ragu stirred through tagliatelle with fresh Parmesan, cherry tomatoes and basil.
Crunchy on the outside, soft and squidgy on the inside, just like a brownie should be *Vegetarian*
Off-dry prosecco with zesty sherbet and candied fruit flavours.
Light fresh cava with notes of citrus, apple, pear and apricot. Great aperitif
Fruity, hints of dried fruits, lemon and citrus .