Our range of gourmet ready-meals allows you to plan your week and always have lunch or dinner to hand. They reheat in minutes, keep in the fridge for three days, or freeze to enjoy later.
We've spent the last six years teaching people to cook at our cookery school. We can't do that now, so our chefs are cooking for you instead.
All our ingredients are locally sourced and our packaging is sustainable. What’s more, for every 1 in 10 gourmet ready meals ready sold, we'll be donating to feed the vulnerable.
A little more information...
* You can also include wines as part of your order.
* We’ll deliver to your door on every Thursday from 4pm onwards- just in time for your dinner! We'll leave the meals in a insulated box if you aren't home.
* We deliver within a 3 miles radius of our venue. Please check the delivery radius here.
* Free delivery is included for orders over £30. Otherwise, the delivery fee is £5.99.
* Free Pickup (contactless) is also available from our venue from 4pm to 7pm, on Thursdays
Put your feet up and order from us now!
Nose of white flowers, apples and almonds. The palate is very fresh, clean and crunchy with a mellow finish.
Gently-fragrant nose of tropical fruits and green herbs. Soft and ripe on the palate with a lingering and aromatic finish
A light straw in colour with aromas of citrus and pineapple. The flavours are of gooseberry and grapefruit with a hint of elderflower.
An easy drinking, soft, medium bodied red with fresh red cherry and cranberry fruit flavours, plus a lively acidity.
Nice weight and good length in this perfect blend of Malbec and Shiraz. Jammy and spicy characters with plum and bramble flavours with a peppery finish
In this medium bodied wine, there are plums, cherries and sweet spices on the nose and palate supported by sweet vanilla, clove, cedar, hints of raisin and fresh cranberry on the finish.